NSA Oregon: Ross Bernstein, CSP, CPAE (Hybrid Event)
January 6, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm MST
The Champion’s Code: Generate Momentum and Grow Your Business
The best-selling author of nearly 50 sports books, Ross consistently speaks at over 120 events per year and has keynoted conferences on all seven continents. He’s a solopreneur who purely keynotes and doesn’t have other profit centers, so he’s laser-focused on booking gigs.
At our January chapter event he’s going to share the inside secrets on how he’s built his business by leveraging relationships and ultimately just doing things differently.
At this event you will discover:
- Innovative ways to give and receive referrals, not just to your fellow speakers, but to your clients.
- How to leverage video testimonials, philanthropy, and social media in order to grow your business.
- Ideas on creative negotiations in order to find “Value” when clients don’t have your “full fee.”
- Methods to be more creative in your sales pitches, your customization, and how to create “slump-busters” in order to keep your calendar full.
- Ideas on pre and post-gig networking that could hopefully lead to more international travel and lifestyle destinations.
Hybrid Event! Select your ticket and look for the confirmation email for appropriate details.
About Ross Bernstein, CSP, CPAE
Ross speaks at over 100 live events per year — from Fortune 500 sales groups, to franchise leadership summits, to large association conferences — his program is high energy, funny, and packed with valuable content. There are reasons certain teams win consistently, whereas others don’t… and Ross explains why.
As an author and working member of the media Ross has spent the past 25 years in locker rooms, press boxes, sidelines, and dugouts studying the DNA of hall of fame athletes and championship teams. As a speaker, his superpower is taking that wisdom and sharing it with his audiences in a unique way that allows them to think and perform differently… like champions.
Inspired by the “Good to Great” concept of how the best companies are able to separate themselves from the rest of the pack through servant leadership, by creating a culture of excellence, and by giving extraordinary customer service, Ross weaves poignant stories from the world of sports, along with fascinating case studies of companies who he has worked with — and then shares best practice ideas on ways to increase sales, overcome disruption, harness creativity, generate momentum, and ultimately build stronger relationships.
He’s a proud member of NSA’s Million Dollar Group, and is one of only three professional speakers in the world to have earned the CSP, CPAE, and Global Speaker Federation’s “Global Speaker Fellow” designations.