NSA Oregon: Michelle Villalobos, CSP Hybrid Event
November 13 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm MST
Hybrid Event, November 13, 2023
Small Events, Big Back End
How To Add A New Revenue Stream to Your Speaking Business Using Retreats, Seminars & Mastermind Groups
The speaking industry is shifting in unprecedented ways, with massive uncertainty plaguing traditional speaker models that rely on cushy keynote fees and corporate contracts. If you’ve been affected, perhaps you want another revenue stream to add to your offerings – and even eventually replace some or all of them!
Michelle Villalobos, CSP, has crafted a simple framework to create a “Big Back End” using small events, retreats, and group coaching/mastermind programs (all without adding any cheesy or sleazy sales pitches at the end of your speeches). In this session, Michelle will share her small events/retreats/mastermind model that drives big back-end revenues (and big impact), as well as other game-changing information that she learned “the hard way.”
Whether you ultimately choose to embark on this model or not, this presentation will have you thinking about YOUR business model and revenue streams in a whole new way.
In this program, you’ll:
- Discover a 3-part “Big Back End” framework for driving monthly recurring revenues from speaking
- See a breakdown of how this model can add an additional 6+ figures in revenue for an established speaking business
- Learn the “magic sentence” for driving sales from your speeches – without selling from the stage
- Write a draft of your “Promise Statement” to attract prospects to your Breakthrough Program
- See examples of others who have successfully implemented this model across a variety of categories, including wellness, leadership, marketing, sales training, spiritual growth, and personal development.
About Michelle Villalobos, CSP
Michelle Villalobos, MBA, CSP has been an accomplished speaker and business alignment expert for 15 years. Her mission is to help leaders monetize their magic, amplify their impact, and uplift humanity with their expertise, stories, and hard-won wisdom. She has delivered programs for companies like American Express, Bacardi, Burger King, Gibraltar Bank, Lloyd’s of London, and Audi. The Miami Herald named Michelle one of Miami’s “Top 20 Under 40” in 2011, and in 2013, she won The Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge. She has been featured on the front page of the Chicago Tribune’s Business Section, CNN en Español, Lifetime TV, Forbes Magazine, Fortune Magazine, and more.
Michelle founded “The Women’s Success Summit,” which was Miami’s largest conference for entrepreneurial women for 8 years. Michelle is in her 10th year as a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is currently the Chair of the Million Dollar Speakers Group.