- This event has passed.
NSA-DC October Chapter Meeting: “Pitch to Win: How to Sell Your Ideas, Services, and Yourself, in Minutes!” presented by Ed Tate, CSP
October 9 @ 6:00 am - 8:45 am
In a hypercompetitive world, you must be able to grab and keep the short attention spans of your prospects, clients, coworkers, employees, and employers.
In today’s environment, the ability to pitch your ideas successfully is nothing short of a survival skill.
In this session, you will:
- Create a 10-second hook! Grab and keep the attention of busy people in seconds!
- Move buyers to put down their smartphones and pick up your business.
- Craft Sticky-Selling Stories that Spread!
- “Shark-Tank” Proof your Pitch – Get Buyers to say, “I’m in!” rather than “I’m out.”
- Compel people to choose you!
- And much more…
To learn more and to register, visit https://www.nsadc.org/event-4465659.