- This event has passed.
NSA Austin: Mark LeBlanc, CSP (Hybrid Event)
April 1 @ 7:00 am - 9:30 am MST
When You Are the Business!
with Mark LeBlanc, CSP
LeBlanc is known for his approach to business development, based on his first book, Growing Your Business. He is a CSP and was inducted into the Minnesota Hall of Fame in 2006.
Little does anyone know that Mark was ready to throw in the towel on the elusive, keynote speaking side of his career until a turning point in the summer of 2014. That defining moment led to a banquet speech in Nashville six months later that he will say, “…was the best speech of my career even to this day.”
Find out what he did and how it could help you turn up the volume in your keynote speaking career. He will also shine a light on what you need to know and what you want to do in elevating your speaking career and grow your little empire.
As a result of listening to Mark, you will:
- have a deeper understanding of how your speech or presentation can impact an audience for a lifetime,
- hear three, strategic decisions you can make to fill your calendar with more follow-on opportunities in consulting, training, coaching and authorship,
- discover the one tool you can create and the one strategy you can implement without spending a dime,
- explore the opportunities in leveraged and scalable income, and
- receive three tools that will focus your work effort and predictable success.
Mark LeBlanc runs a speaking business and has excelled at staging his own events. As a speaker, he conducts presentations and creates experiences for professionals who want to create an extreme sliver of focus. Mark has clocked over twenty thousand coaching hours helping people start or grow their business. He is the author or co-author of six books. His latest book, Rainmaker Confidential was published during the pandemic. As a result of his work, people often share they are more focused, generate immediate traction, gain new momentum and create a path for more business. On a personal note, next summer, he will go on a short, five hundred mile walk across Spain – for the fourth time!