- This event has passed.
NSA Austin: Joe Mull, CSP (Hybrid Event)
January 5 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am MST
Systems & Automation for Speaker Survival
Have you struggled to get all of the tasks, steps, and to-do’s in your business out of your head and into simple, repeatable processes? Is your system of post-its, reminders, flags, checkmarks, notebooks, or alarms not working for you? Do you have established systems for serving clients and generating leads?
Whether you’re a keynoter, trainer, consultant, or coach, systems are the difference between being a scattered, forgetful amateur who can barely keep up, and being a professional, organized, on-the-details, everything-is-under-control wizard of multi-client service. In this program, Joe Mull, CSP will teach you how to create and implement the systems needed to run an organized, profitable business. If there’s anything you do again and again – programs, podcasts, coaching, blogs, etc. – you can build systems that keep you organized, efficient, and sane.
He’ll even share a simple blueprint that answers the question “How do I get more gigs?” This program is perfect for the busy professional in need of a systems tune-up AND early-career speakers seeking sound methods for running a speaking business.
- How to create a push-button system to execute and track all the “to-dos” for projects and processes, instead of relying on notes or memory
- A 3-step process to turn any goal or project into a set of actionable tactics supported by sound business strategy
- How to draft and systemize a sound marketing plan for their speaking business
- A simple activity that quickly gets information and tasks out of your head and into a system for repeated use by you or others
- The tools, platforms, and other technology that thought-leadership business owners use to become more efficient and minimize mistakes
- Dozens of hacks, apps, and tricks that busy communication entrepreneurs use to save time, conquer the details, and stay sane
About Joe Mull, CSP
Joe has spent thousands of hours shaping managers into strong leaders with his decades of experience, compelling content, and dynamic delivery. In demand as a speaker and trainer, Joe has attracted audiences of all sizes from all sectors from all over North America. Prior to launching his own firm, Joe was head of Learning & Development for a Top 10 U.S. healthcare organization where he managed training for more than 9,000 employees at over 500 locations.
Joe is Certified MBTI practitioner, has taught leadership courses at Ohio University and the University of Pittsburgh, and holds a master’s degree in education from Ohio University.
Need to join us virtually? We’ve got you covered!