50th Anniversary Celebration
The Power of ChoiceTap Into the Power of Emotional Intelligence to Enhance Your Business
At Influence 2023, Sylvie will demonstrate how to tap into the power of Emotional Intelligence to:
- Drive bookings and grow your business by achieving your target number of speaking engagements at higher fees.
- Build instant and lasting relationships with clients, bureaus or vendors that lead to repeat business.
- Create a memorable impression on your audience members, readers, coaching or consulting clients.
Through an immersive experience that illustrates the ephemeral, unpredictable nature of our brains, emotional intelligence and perceptions expert, Sylvie di Giusto, CSP, will leave you spellbound by the onstage innovations now possible in keynotes as she guides you on a journey through the mind—from the conscious to the unconscious and back again.
- Develop a deeper understanding of human behavior, psychology, and the science behind people’s thought patterns, assumptions, and perceptions by uncovering the hidden emotions that drive their decision-making in order to hire you faster instead of stringing you along and ultimately going in a different direction.
- Explore how the "power of your choices" can either propel or hinder your business and the decisions your clients, bureaus, vendors, audience members or readers make about you, and either buy from you, buy into you—or not.
- Apply your visual, behavioral, non-verbal and verbal, digital, and social intelligence to empower yourself with the skillset necessary to get hired in the first place, rehired and referred over and over again as clients are astonished by your presence, delivery and level of excellence.
- Experience firsthand an immersive and thought-provoking keynote presentation that can enhance audience members' learning experience and makes performances more captivating, impactful, and memorable than ever before.
You will leave this keynote inspired by new and innovative ways to present yourself and your message in the most impactful way possible, as well as equipped with tangible takeaways to further develop your emotional intelligence and make smart decisions that can increase your success in the speaking industry and beyond.
“Sylvie’s keynote speech was named as the best of the day.”
Goda Pereckaite | Project & Event Manager | Verslo Žinios
“The uniform consensus among my team is that Sylvie is the best speaker they have had – ever. I couldn’t agree more.”
Bill Ravenscroft SVP | Head of Sales and Account Management | Adecco
“Having selected speakers for over 30 years, the challenge is to be relevant to your audience, be personable, easy to work with, flexible and genuine! Sylvie di Giusto is all of those! She’s among my top picks.”
Dean Jones | CMP Director Conferences & Events | RCMA
Who is Sylvie di Giusto, CSP?
More than a decade ago, Sylvie di Giusto, CSP, made one of the best decisions of her life—to leave her successful 20-year corporate career in Europe and bring her young family with a newborn on her lap across the Pond to America—exercising what she has since called The Power of Choice, a conscious decision-making framework that allows us to understand our perceptions, choose our behaviors, and determine our best outcomes. Now, she helps extraordinary leaders and professionals to make the right decisions that have helped grow some of the most respected brands and associations in the world, from American Express to American Airlines, Hilton to Nespresso, or Prudential to the US Airforce. Building on her five cornerstones of Modern Emotional Intelligence—visual, behavioral, verbal, digital, and social intelligence—she gives her audiences the Power of Choice to determine their greatest outcomes in leadership, sales and customer experience, taking them on an entertaining, spectacular, and thought-provoking journey through the brain, the mind, and the unconscious, ultimately leading to improved bottom line results and personal, professional and organizational growth.